Christmas hotel breaks in Cheltenham. Your boutique base: relax and unwind or shop until you drop…
For a Christmas hotel break with a difference, Cheltenham’s Strozzi Palace has it all. Right in the heart of town, our boutique suites offer sumptuous Italian-themed accommodation. The Strozzi Grade II listed Palazzo, with exclusive guest-only access, has just six luxurious suites. Inside, there’s everything you’ll need. To prepare light snacks, there’s granite worktops plus a microwave, toaster fridge, sink, crockery, cutlery and glasses. The stylish living and dining zone includes a flat screen TV. There’s a King or Super King bed with quality cotton linen. And a wet room with shower or luxury bath. Even complimentary parking is included if you book online direct.
Cheltenham highlights for a Christmas hotel break
- Experience the magic: Take in the Promenade, Cheltenham’s famous tree-lined Regency boulevard, twinkling with lights and festive retail store displays. Walk up to Montpellier and the Suffolks for yet more traditional Regency charm.
- Get shopping: it doesn’t get much better than this. Fashionwear brands include Jack Wills, Karen Millen, Cath Kidson, Superdry (Cult Clothing), T.M. Lewin, Fat Face, French Connection, GAP, House of Frazer (Cavendish House) and more. Head for the Promenade, the pedestrianised high street and the Beechwood and Regent Arcade shopping malls.
- Dine out: Cheltenham is packed with outstanding restaurants and bistros – the nearest six are all under a minute's walk from our doors.
- Catch a film: the Brewery complex, with its Cineworld and various theme restaurants, is on the doorstep.
- Watch a show or concert: check out the programmes at our Playhouse and Everyman theatres or the Town Hall.
- Go racing: Cheltenham Racecourse traditionally holds meetings in early December and New Year’s Day.
Certain images © VisitCheltenham with consent.